What feature ideas do you have for Social Fixer?

bring back "View All Comments" for a photo album

This was a great feature: an easy way to view all the comments in a particular photo album on a single page.... since they disabled this feature, we are forced to scroll through photo by photo which is which is tedious to say the least

70 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ian NorvilleIan Norville shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Candice KaffenbergerCandice Kaffenberger shared a merged idea: Filter to show comment threads on photos  ·   · 

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't have anything to add right now, Eric. Except we so appreciate ALL you, Matt and the Social Fixer Team do. Facebook would not be tolerable without all your (guys/girls) hard work on the Social Fixer Team.do.Thank you...Thank you....Thank you!
        Terry Rasmussen
        Totally satisfied customer

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate to resurrect a dead thread, but this feature ("View all comments") seems to have disappeared from Facebook with the most recent changes. Is it something that Social Fixer can restore?

• Candice KaffenbergerCandice Kaffenberger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I apologize for the duplicate request I just posted. I did not see this request before I posted mine. I whole-heartedly agree, though. Why FB ever got rid of this feature is beyond me. So stupid :(

Feedback and Knowledge Base