What feature ideas do you have for Social Fixer?

Use checkbox selection when building a list for filters.

Currently you have to press and hold the ctrl key to add multiple selections. If you go back to add someone or something and forget to press the ctrl key, you loose all of your other choices.

70 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bill AveryBill Avery shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Geoffrey S. MendelsonGeoffrey S. Mendelson shared a merged idea: Filter additions  ·   · 
    Georges PiriouGeorges Piriou shared a merged idea: Multiple authors selection with checkboxes  ·   · 
    Tim MichaelsonTim Michaelson shared a merged idea: Filters - Add check-boxes to select names.  ·   · 

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sherwood BotsfordSherwood Botsford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While revamping filters -- can we get a wider box for regexes? They are hard enough, but having a 12 character window to write them doesn't help.

As mentioned elsewhere having tokens for classes such as $Apps_WhiteList $Close_Friends would mean that MANY of the features could be implemented as filters.

Having a method to group filters too would be useful if you have a bunch of them.

• Dana SchlatterDana Schlatter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to do all my filter setting from my feed. It would be great if my filter groups were added to the dropdown on each post.

Feedback and Knowledge Base