What feature ideas do you have for Social Fixer?

Functionality to mass delete friends and pages.

118 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Stephen BlackStephen Black shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    StephaneStephane shared a merged idea: Mass deleting friends option.  ·   · 
    Poul GryciukPoul Gryciuk shared a merged idea: Unfriend many friends as batch (list)  ·   · 
    Jessica JohnstonJessica Johnston shared a merged idea: Be able to mass delete friends, likes, apps at once with the new timeline feature.  ·   · 

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alex OtierAlex Otier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would too like to mass delete pages, checkbox or "nuke everything" would be acceptable at this point since FB rarely shows me posts from old pages that I've liked (and most of those I liked when it was more about connecting with other people with the same interests). I can relike things easier than I can unlike them.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If anyone is looking at this wanting a solution (I want one for pages) but for friends, there is an extension for Firefox to do this. I cant remember the specifics, but I saw an article about this on Lifehacker. There is an addon called Greasemonkey, and under that is a script to quickly delete friends.
        Hope that helps.

A list kept of all people who have unfriended you and also a stronger notification would be nice.

We got flooded with unwanted likes from another country. They constantly spam our business page with links and sayings in Arabic language. I can tell who they are by their names but when there are several thousand of them it is impossible to clean the list because only about 500? results can be displayed at a time. There needs to be a way to remove all of them not just some.

• MelMel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree.. it takes ages to delete friends one by one and have the page refresh in bewteen

Feedback and Knowledge Base